• Responsible for proactively monitoring and implementing controls and related activities within the Xtra time/byte /Roaming space.
• Responsible for the review of inherent potential risks within the xtra time/byte/Money space and Roaming
• Design and Implement primary and secondary controls within the xtra time/Byte/money space and Roaming to prevent and detect leakage
• Responsible for primary controls monitoring as assigned
• Responsible for Secondary control performance and exception remediation as assigned
• Daily data quality monitoring on Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management (RAFM) platform
• Revenue reporting and usage trend analysis
• Conduct pre and post xtra time/byte/money product and services implementation test
• Review changes to the xtra time/byte/money and Roaming system and user logs
• Perform borrowing and repayment analysis
• Perform a daily analysis on inbound and outbound roaming subscribers for any change in usages and charges
• Perform bad debt aging analysis
• Carry out work related task (s) as assigned by line manager
• Dynamic and highly competitive technology & ICT industry
• Highly regulated environment
• Performance driven environment
• Diverse cultural environment
• Revenue Assurance and fraud Management Group best practices & standards alignment
• Supply Market Demographics
• Ghana Specific restrictions on local content
• Highly technical nature of the Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management domain
Foundational Skills Proficiency Required
Strategic Planning & Thinking
• Aware of the organization’s business plan, immediate environment and the possible impact of events and activities on the organization; understand current role in relation to executing the business plan
• Ensures team objectives are consistent with strategic plan
• Generates simple ideas
• Solutions are limited in scope
• Undertakes a process of information and data collection and analysis for integration purposes.
• Identifies and makes sets of information and determines their relationships.
Decision Making based on Decision Modelling
• Recognizes when advice or assistance is required in making decisions on non- routine issues and looks to others to provide support
• Distinguishes between critical and irrelevant pieces of information. Gathers input and information from a variety of sources to reach a conclusion
• Is familiar with the organization’s various sources of business, customer, and market information, both behavioural and technical data
• Understands the range of metrics used to measure value and effectiveness and can use analytics to review the business impact of key activities
Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree in Accounting / Computer Science / Mathematics
• Charted Information Systems Auditor (CISA) / Charted Information Systems Manager (CISM) Certification is a plus.
• 3 years relevant experience in a technology-oriented industry preferably telecommunications.
• Experience in data analytics a plus
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number Ref no: ADTRACK-F&SRA004 as the email subject and ensure that CVs are saved in their names. Applications without the subject and CVs saved in their names will automatically be disqualified.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Closing Date: 18 August, 2023
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted