We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
We are the Group Route-to-Market unit at Promasidor Group, based in Ghana and responsible for the Sales Force Automation solution and analytics used by 1,200+ users across 11 Promasidor Group subsidiaries in Africa. We’re expanding to new countries and actively hiring for our Power BI team.
Join us if you’re passionate about data and ready for a dynamic role shaping business growth through analytics at Promasidor. Your expertise can make a difference!
Apply now by following this link:
Transform raw data into meaningful insights using interactive and user-friendly dashboards and reports using Microsoft’s Power BI and other tools.
- Interact with the Business Intelligence clients, understanding their business goals and needs to determine how to adequately design Power BI dashboards, reports, and scorecards to achieve these goals.
- Build and optimize these Power BI dashboards, reports, and scorecards.
- Transform data from a variety of data sources and performing required transformations in the Power BI query editor.
- Create, modify, and optimize ETL processes to extract, transform, and load data from various sources into the data warehouse using SSIS.
- Effectively utilize the navigation features in Power BI (e.g. bookmarks, drill-through) to guide readers through a compelling data-driven story.
- Provide technical support and guidance through prototyping, testing, build, and launch of Power BI solutions.
- Design Data Modelling and Charts.
- Develop complex calculations in DAX which are accurate and performant on large datasets.
- Design effective layouts using Data Visualisations best practices.
- Undertake data analyses to support decision making.
- Develop production-ready Reports, Dashboards and deploy to corporate platform.
- Develop user manual / training documentation and access right for dashboard and reports.
- Contribute to the documentation of data models, processes, and reporting standards.
- Engage in BI testing and simulations.
Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related course.
Certifications and/or experience as close as possible to the following:
1. Advanced in…
RDBMS Power BI design, Power Query and DAX Microsoft Excel modelling SQL (preferably Microsoft SQL and/or MySQL) Analysis Techniques
2. Intermediate in…
- Data Processing Programming Language such as Phyton or R.
- ETL tools e.g., SSIS
3. a Plus from:
- Microsoft Certifications in Power BI such as Data Analyst Associate
- Other Business Intelligence design tools (Tableau, Qlik…)
- Other IT techniques & technologies
- Project Management
Performance Area & Measures
1. BI Analysis & Design
Adequacy and efficiency of Business Intelligence tools created vs. business needs and users’ requests within the existing technical constraints.
Effectiveness in planning, organising and handling tasks and activities. Uses the right tools for different tasks, automates repeatable manual tasks
3. Knowledge of Job
- Understanding of all aspects of the job and those requiring improved skills and/or experience.
- Uses appropriate methods, techniques and skills. Remains current on evolving technologies relevant to own job.
Listening to others, expressing ideas, both orally and in writing. Providing relevant and timely information to management, co-workers, users and other stakeholders.
5. Teamwork & Interpersonal Skills
Getting along well with fellow employees, showing a cooperative spirit; applies courtesy in dealing with co-workers.
6. Responsive & Responsible
- Prompt in answering requests and communication.
- Demonstrates care for timely and accurate results.
- Keeps management, co-workers and more specifically and importantly his backup person informed of relevant changes; create and maintains up-to- date documentation of administrative tasks.
Closing Date : 20th September, 2023
Job Fraud Alert.
Do not pay money to any Employer for interview or recruitment. Call +233(0)20 181 0730 to Report