We have the largest Job seeker visits by alexa rankings. Post a Job
The Field Specialist Trainee receives intensive training in troubleshooting, technical procedures, safety, and client interaction. Responsibilities and skill development vary widely according to business line but consist of both formal technical training courses and hands-on experience. Progression is structured through a formal career development program.
- Acquire familiarity, to the level required to perform duties
- Achieve functional and technical skills required for assignments
- Assist in planning, preparation, and executing jobs to design according to client specifications with a goal of 100% service delivery
- HND in Mechanic, Electricity, Electronic, Physics, Petroleum
- Recent graduate not more than 2years post-graduation experience
- Able to follow directions and company policies including Personnel, Quality System and Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) standards and procedures
- Client, Service Quality and Performance focused
- Strong problem-solving and ability to use own initiatives
Location: Takoradi, Ghana
SLB is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry across the world. As a leading employer in our industry, SLB is proud to offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Closing Date : 18th September, 2023
Job Fraud Alert.
Do not pay money to any Employer for interview or recruitment. Call +233(0)20 181 0730 to Report